Ajab Gazabb Love, Rush movie reviews
Ajab Gazabb Love (3/5)
Ajab Gazabb Love movie reviews
Rush Movie Reviews
Ajab Gazabb Love is romantic comedy film directed by Sanjay Gadhvi and produced by Vashu Bhagnani under Puja Entertainment Ltd. It's release date is 24 October, 2012. Main star cast of Ajab Gazabb Love includes Jackky Bhagnani, Nidhi Subbaiah, Arjun Rampal, Arshad Warsi, Darshan Jariwala and Kirron Kher.
Ajab Gazabb Love revolves around a millionaire Rajveer who loves Madhuri who hates rich peoples. To win her low Rajveer pretends as a poor boy.
1. It is a decent entertainer with a lilting musical score. This one's for the youth primarily and also for those who get amused by zany entertainers. - Taran Adarsh, BollywoodHungama.com: 3/5
2. Ajab Gazabb Love does have some mind blowing comic events. But they don't seem long lasting. - Faisal Saif, Orissadiary.com: 2/5
3. Nothing ajab or gazabb about this ‘love story’, but Kirron Kher’s earnest act can call for a one time watch! - Nayandeep, Koimoi.com: 2/5
4. This film is all about a bunch of people going bananas, yet, it doesn't leave you in splits. But if you care for a few giggles, go watch it. - Madhureeta Mukherjee, Timesofindia.indiatimes.com: 2.5/5
Rush is a crime thriller movie directed by Shamin Desai under the banner of Percept Picture Company and Showman International. Main cast includes Emraan Hashmi, Sagarika Ghatge, Neha Dhupia, Aditya Pancholi, Murli Sharma and Rahul Singh.
It is a story of a successful reporter who accept an assignment of a media tycoon. This leads to the deadly game of cat and mouse.
Rush Movie Reviews
1. It could've been an interesting take on ambition and aspiration, but it comes across as a half-baked product. - Taran Adarsh, BollywoodHungama.com: 2/5
2. Rush is a half baked, uninspiring flick that evokes no response. - Apurv Bhatia, Koimoi.com: 1.5/5
3. While not the relentless thriller it could've been, Rush offers some slick seconds. - Srijana Mitra Das, Timesofindia.indiatimes.com: 2.5/5
4. Emraan Hashmi's Rush doesn't get it right. - Rohit Khilnani, Rediff.com: 1/5