Ucapan Selamat Hari Ibu

Ucapan Selamat Hari Ibu ( Happy Mother's day 2013 )

Happy Mother's day 2013. Dibawah ini ada beberapa kumpulan ucapan selamat hari ibu. Semoga meng inspirasi

1. Dear my lovely mother, thank you for eerything you done in my life. You just give all the best thing to me. You just like no other. Your love is the purest. I love you mom

2. Ibu, terimakasih karena telah membawaku lahir ke dunia, sehingga aku dapat merasakan apa arti cinta. Happy mother's day

3. Seorang Ibu adalah dia yang mengerti apa yang tidak anak katakan. Terima kasih Ibu

4. Gaji seumur hidupmu, tak akan mampu untuk membayar jerih payah seorang ibu

5. My mom has made me laugh, made me cry, wiped my tears, hugged me tight, watched me succeed, seen me fail, chear me on, kept me going strong, and drove me crazy

6. Thanks for always being there for me, love me, care for me, no one can ever replace you in my heart

Admin tidak bertanggung jawab atas semua isi komentar ,Mohon dipahami semua isi komentar dengan bijak